Queen of Earth (2015)

Monday, December 7, 2015









"How dare you? Who the hell are you to come in and speak to me that way? I don't even know you. How dare you speak to me like that? You fucking animal. You unrepentant piece of shit. You click your tongue and you revel in the affairs of others. You are worthless. You don't know anything about me. You show up to fuck my best friend and you pry into the lives of others to conceal how worthless and boring your own life is. I don't deserve this. I just want to be left alone. I want to be left alone with the few people that are left in this world that are descent. You are weak, and greedy, and selfish. And you are the root of every problem. You are why people betray one another. You are why there is nowhere safe or happy anymore. You are why depression exists. You are why there is no escape for indecency, and gossip, and lies. You are why my father had to die. Because he couldn't live in a world like this." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground